To be eligible for Lob.org product donations and discounts, organizations must be a 501c3 or their country’s equivalent based on TechSoup’s country-specific qualifications. Eligibility expands to social enterprises and organizations whose missions align with our Lob for Good program mission.
Lob will not donate products or services to any organization whose mission or actions discriminate against protected groups, including on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, veteran status, or any other forms of marginalization.
Lob reserves the right to consider any information to determine violation of this policy at any time, including public sources such as social media. If a recipient is deemed to be in violation, Lob will notify the organization and terminate access to the product within 48 hours.
- Higher education institutions
- Large healthcare organizations (hospitals/health plans). Acceptable exceptions include free clinics, healthcare co-ops, entities addressing low income populations, substance abuse and mental health, blood banks, and health research entities.
- Professional, commerce, mutual, and trade organizations
- Fraternities or sororities
- Employee or membership benefit organizations without charitable aims or activities benefiting non-members
- Governmental organizations or agencies (unless part of a Lob.org initiative)
- Legislative or political organizations (unless focused on nonpartisan voter education)