1. What’s changing?
- Graduated “all-in” plans for our US customers: license subscription, per piece costs, and volume caps.
- Customer Servicing Model that corresponds to each level.
- Uniform 5-cent USPS postage increase for any US-originated international mail that will be applied starting July 1st, 2020.
2. Why are they changing?
- Part of holistic CX revamp to be more responsive to the needs of our customers at each level of usage and support needed.
- See our blog for more info on our new customer servicing model.
- Per piece costs also reflect increases to the USPS postage rate (both domestic and international) since our last pricing update in 2018.
3. Are monthly and annual prices both impacted?
4. Which form factors are impacted with the per piece price change?
- Letters and postcards, including international postage.
- Checks: international postage only.
5. Where can I find the new pricing?
- New pricing will be made available on our website on July 1st, 2020, and can be found under the Print & Mail pricing page.