1. What is changing for current customers on a Startup or a Growth plan?
- No immediate changes. Current licensed customers with an existing plan can enjoy existing pricing (for both license subscription and per piece pricing) for US domestic mail, for monthly and annual payment plans.
- Current licensed customers can also enjoy existing monthly volume thresholds, up to 5000 mailpieces per month.
- Grandfathered rates and volumes will kick in for 12 months, starting at your next renewal, for the same payment terms.
- There will be a 5-cent postage increase to any US-originated international mail for all form factors, including letters, postcards, and checks, based on USPS rates increase.
2. What is changing for current customers on the Developer plan?
- No changes to per piece pricing for US domestic mail. Will see 5-cent postage rate increase for US-originated international mail.
- Monthly volume threshold will be lowered to 500 mailpieces starting July 1st. We will reach out to customers exceeding this new threshold to discuss next steps.
- If you are exceeding the volume threshold or wish to switch to a paid plan after July 1st, you will be subject to new rates and will be contacted to discuss next steps and options.
3. I’m a Startup or Growth customer and am exceeding the current monthly mail volume threshold (5000 mailpieces); what happens next?
- We will reach out to customers who have reached the volume threshold to discuss options and next steps.
4. What if I’m over my monthly volume threshold according to the new plan, but not my existing plan?
- If you’re on the Developer plan and sending over 500 mailpieces per month (but < 5000 mailpieces/month), you will be contacted to move to a paid plan with grandfathered rates prior to July 1. If you choose to move to another paid plan after July 1, you will be subject to new prices.
- If you’re on the Startup plan and you’re sending over 3000 mailpieces per month (but < 5000 mailpieces/month), you can enjoy grandfathered rates and volumes for 12 months, starting at your next renewal.
- If you’re on the Growth plan and you’re sending over 5000 (but < 6000 mail pieces/month), you can enjoy grandfathered rates and volumes for 12 months, starting at your next renewal. However, if you are currently sending over 6000 mailpieces per month, you will be contacted to discuss options and next steps.
5. Can I switch to an annual payment? Are there any incentives to switch?
- Yes, monthly customers have the opportunity to switch to an annual payment plan to gain greater cost savings per month, as long as the plan is purchased prior to the new pricing taking effect on July 1st.
- If monthly customers decide to switch to an annual payment plan after July 1st, it will be with new rates.
6. If I have further questions that remain unanswered here, what do I do?
- Email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org