If you are using Google Sheets or any other app/service to store your customer data and would like to import them into Lob to automate your mail sends, Integromat can help connect your online apps with Lob with zero coding.
In order to use Integromat, you’ll need to connect Google Sheets (or any other app that holds your data) to Integromat, then connect Lob to Integromat. Here are instructions for connecting Google Sheets:
1. Sign up for an Integromat account. In Integromat’s dashboard landing page, click on the “+Create a new scenario” button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
a. Search for the app/service you’d like to connect that stores your customer data, “Google Sheets” and select the resulting icon at the bottom of the page
b. Click on the continue button on the top right side of the page.
2. When you enter your scenario builder screen, you will see a blank module. Click on the module and select the “Google Sheets” option.
3. In the Connection menu that follows, click on the “Add” button. In the new window, enter a name for the connection (eg. a personal Google Sheets). Once you have your name, select the “Continue” button.
4. You will then be prompted to select your Google account to grant access to Intregromat.
5. Integromat is now integrated with Google Sheets. You can continue to build out your module by completing the scenario with your new Sheets connection.