Blueprints are detailed plans for how a Scenario (low-code workflow) is set up and how it will work. This allows other stakeholders to understand the composition of your automation in detail, share it with other teammates, and troubleshoot when necessary.
Export an Integromat blueprint
- From your scenario builder screen in Integromat, navigate and click on the “More” button (this will look like a box with an ellipsis). Click “Export Blueprint.”
- The ‘blueprint.json’ file will then be downloaded to your device’s folder.
Download/import an Integromat blueprint
- From your scenario builder screen, navigate and click on the “More” button (same box with an ellipsis). Click “Import Blueprint.”
- When the Import Blueprint menu is launched, click on the “Choose Files” button and select the blueprint.json from your files.
- Once the file has been submitted to your Import Blueprint builder click on the “Save” button.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation banner along the bottom right side of your scenario builder screen.