If you are using online apps like Google Sheets to store your customer data and would like to import them into Lob, Integromat can be used to connect your data with Lob to automate your mail workflows, with zero coding required.
Connect your Lob account to Integromat with these steps:
2. In your Integromat dashboard landing page, click on the “+ Create a new scenario” button on the top right of your home screen.
3. Search for the Lob app within the search field, and select the Lob icon from the results. Click on the “Continue” button at the top right of the page.
4. When you are on your scenario builder screen, click on the empty Module then select the Lob icon.
5. Select an action that you would like the Lob app to take from the drop down list that appears (eg. send a letter or postcard, verify an address, make an API call).
6. Next, add your Lob account by providing your API keys.
a. Click “Add” to enter your Lob account and your API keys
b. Find your Lob API Keys in your Lob Dashboard setting under the “API KEYS” tab. Depending on how you want to set up your scenario, input the Test Environment key or Live Environment key.
c. Click “Continue” in Integromat to save your connection.
7. Once the connection is complete, you will be able to finish building your scenario. You can also browse some of the pre-built scenarios