For both our Print and Mail and Address Verification products, there are three components to billing:
- A subscription (or platform fee), billed on the 1st of each month for monthly plans. For subscribers to our annual plans, you will be billed for the full year upon sign up. If you are subscribing to a yearly plan during the middle of a month, that month (month 1) will be pro-rated and the subsequent 11 months will be billed at the full rate.
- Mailpiece and Address Verification usage and add-on charges, which are billed on the 1st of each calendar month for mailpieces sent in the previous calendar month. Mailpiece charges include postage, shipping, and delivery. For our Address Verification product, any addresses that hit our API endpoints, will be charged independent of deliverability or status of the address provided.
- A premium support charge (if applicable), which is billed on the 1st of each month for that month’s usage.
Once a plan is purchased, it will renew automatically on the 1st of the calendar month for either monthly or yearly subscriptions. Mid-month upgrades will be pro-rated. This will apply to P&M only. Address Verification is no longer being prorated. Mid-month downgrades and cancellations will allow you to retain the features of your current subscription through the end of the current calendar month.
*Please note that usage counts for mailing volumes are applied based on calendar months and reset on the first of each month at 12:00AM UTC.
If you are subscribed to an Enterprise plan, we encourage you to connect with your Customer Success Manager to help you meet your specialized billing needs.
Specialized billing needs may be defined by (but not limited to):
- Separating annual subscriptions from usages
- Differentiating usages amongst different cost centers or end-customers
*Specialized billing needs features are only available to Enterprise customers.