Make (formerly known as Integromat) is a free online automation tool that connects apps and streamlines workflows using an easy-to-use, no-code, visual builder. With Make, you can quickly connect your favorite apps, services, and devices with each other (without having any programming skills) to automate your custom workflow and save time.
- Navigate to Make's website at https://www.make.com/en
- Create an account at the top right of the screen.
- Start with a free developer’s account, or sign up for an appropriate subscription*.
*Note on subscription costs: As Make is a third-party integration, be sure to review their pricing page for more details in order to sign up for the appropriate subscription that fits your needs.
- Log into your Integromat account via their homepage - https://www.integromat.com/en/login. This can be done via Google, Facebook, GitHub, or manually.
- From your home dashboard, click on the “SUBSCRIPTION” tab to see the available plans.
- If you are interested in a paid account beyond the “FREE” plan, enter your payment information to sign up.