Blueprints are detailed plans for how a Scenario (low-code workflow) is set up and how it will work. This allows other stakeholders to understand the composition of your automation in detail, share it with other teammates, and troubleshoot when necessary.
Export a Make Blueprint
- From your scenario builder screen in Make, navigate and click on the “More” button (see below box with an ellipsis). Click “Export Blueprint.”
- The ‘blueprint.json’ file will then be downloaded to your device’s folder.
Download/Import a Make blueprint
- In the scenario builder screen, click on the “More” button (same box as above). Click “Import Blueprint.”
- When the Import Blueprint menu is launched, click on “Choose Files” and select blueprint.json from your files.
- Once the file has been submitted to your Import Blueprint builder click on the “Save” button.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation banner along the bottom right side of your scenario builder screen.